Monday, November 22, 2010

16th Blog (AwEsOmE!)

How are you doing bloggers, awesome? Today's blog assignment is all about AWESOME. For my next awesome assignment, I had to check out this awesome website, 1000 Awesome Things, and I had to pick 3 out of the 1000 awesome things that I thought was awesome. Then, I had to create one awesome thing or experience that I have encountered in my life to make it 1001 awesome things. Click here for more information. Who knows? Maybe you'll learn some more awesome things about me. Well, here's my awesome assignment. AWESOME!!!! 

After visiting the 1000 Awesome Things website, there were so many awesome things that I enjoyed. These are the three of the many that I thought was awesome. (Well four, you'll see why).

TIED #698 Listening to your new favourite song over and over again. Click here for the post. & #522 Dancing when you're home alone. Click here for the post. (Both fits in to why I think these two are awesome)

I find those two awesome, because everyday when I get home from school, I go to YouTube, put some music on and just start dancing, and most of the songs that I dance to are mostly the newest uptempo songs, and when the song's over, I play it over and over again. It's such an awesome feeling, and you get an awesome workout from this. I'm sweatting a lot when I'm through. 

#554 Staying in your pajamas all day. Click here for the post.

I find this awesome, because you don't have to go anywhere and you feel so relaxed. Most Saturdays, I'm in my pajamas all day either watching T.V. for the whole day, or on the computer exploring and dancing. I sometimes do my homework as well, but most of the time, I usually wait for Sunday to arrive. I feel so comfortable, and the best part is that you don't have to go to school and learn. It's such an awesome feeling.

#841 When the categories on Jeopardy! are right in your wheelhouse. Click here for the post.

Some of you might think this is a little weird. Well, I find that awesome, because believe it or not, weekdays at 7:00 for me and my family is game show hour. We start with Wheel of Fortune at 7:00, which I do pretty well in. Then at 7:30, we watch Jeopardy! Out of all of the family members, my dad is the best at the game overall. Sometimes, the categories on the show involve music, and I get so excited. When I see the questions in the category involving music, I know them all, and I get them all right. I feel so proud getting those questions, and if I were actually on the show, (Which will never happen.) I would get money. It's such an awesome feeling, and I learn something new from the show each day.

Here's the one awesome thing that I created, making it the #1001 thing.

#1001 Getting home from school and eating as much junk as you can before someone comes home.

I find that awesome, because I'm a huge junk food lover and I can be a crazy person without my sugar. So some days (Because I go to YouTube, and start dancing everyday.) when I get home from school, I make sure to see that no one's home by yelling, "Anyone home?". So when there's no reply, I hit the junk food, and start eating like crazy. When I'm eating, but I hear the door open downstairs, I quietly put the junk food away and start doing my homework before getting in trouble. It's such an awesome feeling, rebellious and delicious.

Well there you have it, I hope you thought my post was awesome. Please feel free to comment. Thank you, and have an awesome day! AWESOME!!!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Melissa, your post is simply Awesome! My family does game show hour too, with the same two shows. It's even more awesome on Tuesdays because you get Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy and then Glee all in a row!

iksha said...

hey melissa ur post is just awesome i like the songs

Shauna Pollock said...

Melissa, This is SO funny! Can I tell your mom about your awesome thing? Just kidding!

jumanh said...

HEy melissa are you feeling better? try to come to school tommorow last day of go girls hope your feeling better :)