Friday, October 1, 2010

1st Blog (Welcome Post)

Salutations, my fellow bloggers! My name is Melissa, and my class will be creating blogs throughout the year. I'm very happy that you are here, getting visitors helps me out SO much. I'm a studious, music-loving person who's into the latest gadgets and junk food. I can be a little bit shy, but I'm loud and fun to be around with people. I absolutely love to sing, I sang at my local Jazz Festival, Library and Archives, Carleton University and as well as my recitals. One of my favourite TV shows is The Simpsons, because it's hilarious and I've been watching that show ever since I was a baby. My other favourite show is Glee, because it's a very music-related show and I find it very funny. Those were some things about me, maybe we have some stuff in common! Please feel free to leave comments or questions. It would really help me a lot if you had any feedback to give or questions to ask. Thank you very much for visiting Melissa's Hard"Core" Blog and please come back and visit regularly, you'll never know what you'll see. Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Melissa,

Somehow you have about 10 blogs in your account. You must not have realized you were creating blogs. Next class, I can show you how to delete the extra ones!

Shauna Pollock said...

Melissa,

Well done on your first blog entry! As usual, you are going above and beyond in creating beautiful, thoughtful work!

jumanh said...

Hey Missy (Missy is one of melissa's nicknames ) just wanted to say hi .

Courtney said...

Hello, my name is Courtney and I am from Hillsdale.

I like Glee too! Do you have a favorite person? And Have you ever heard or watched Degrassi?

Courtney said...

As of Today my Favorite character on Glee is Sam, he seems honest and yet secretive at the same time. I dont know if that makes sense but thats how I feel, what about you? And yes, my plan is to become a writer and travel Europe. Do you know what you would like to be when you grow up? And also yes Lauren Oliver is one of my favorite authors, I have only read on book by her but I do reccomend her book to others because it has a truly deep meaning that shows so blodly in the end it makes even me emotional. Thanks for the comments Melissa! Talk to you soon!

Courtney said...

I really don't have a favorite episode of Glee because I haven't seen to many due to Homework and family outings but I try to watch when I can. If I had to choose I would probably pick the season finally of last season. I really thought they should have one instead of Vocal Adrenalin. Um I believe I wold like to visit Romania, Scotland and England. My friends mother is Romanian and they say the country's beautiful, I am also reading a book called "The Sight" by David-Clements Davis and it takes place in the Carpathian Mountains witch has also strikes my interest. But i wish to visit England and Scotland for personal reasons; most of my family resides there. I TOTALLY bet the food in Italy is AMAZING! I wonder what their pizza would taste like? And I would totally come to a show of yours if you were a singer! I bet you have a lot of courage, what kind of music would you sing? Um, another book that i would recommend is "Dark Secrets 1" by Elizabeth Chandler. I would recommend this book because both story's inside the book are both mystery's that have unusually gut wrenching twists that leave you guessing till the end. Do you have a favorite book or book's? Thank you I think I will put some poems up soon. Talk to you later!

-Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,
I'm Katie from Bessbourgh public school. I enjoyed reading your interests, and favourite things. Keep on writing, your doing great.

Melissa said...

Hey Katie. It's so GREAT to meet you! Thanks for writing, talk to you soon!