Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30th Post (My Black History Month Performance Video)

We have reached 30 posts so far, that's a lot, and there's still more to come! Exactly a week ago, we had our Black History Month assembly at our school organized by my teacher, Miss Pollock, and let me just say, it was the best Black History Month assembly ever, and I'm so happy to have been part of it! I sang the song "God Bless the Child" originally done by a singer named Billie Holiday who was a black woman. Here's the video of me singing, and I hope you enjoy it! Playing the piano for me in this video is my music teacher, Mrs. Laszlo, and playing the drums is Will in my class. I'd like to thank her and Miss Pollock for making this all possible! Thank you, and have a good day! Like I said before, we're getting closer and closer until getting our week off!

No comments: