Friday, March 11, 2011

32nd Post (DigLitCircs Discussion #6)

Hello again bloggers. We have come to the LAST Ottawa-Oshawa Digital Literature Circles for Sketches by Eric Walters. This is so sad! I've had so much fun discussing the book Sketches by Eric Walters with my peers as well as peers in Oshawa. I would like to thank Andrianna, Karran, Arianna, Haneen, Sara and Hannah for discussing Sketches by Eric Walters with me. I really had fun with you guys discussing the book, agreeing on one thing, disagreeing on another thing. Some discussions, we had up to thirty comments. We've had some great times during our awesome discussions. I hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as I did! Sara will be posting the question for the last discussion! Click here for Sara's discussion so far! I know that this last discussion is going to be awesome as usual and will end us off with a bang. Thank you for staying tuned to all of the Ottawa-Oshawa Digital Literature Circles discussion for Sketches by Eric Walters. I highly recommend that you read Sketches or any other book by Eric Walters, they're amazing! Thank you, and enjoy March Break 2011!  

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I have really enjoyed Sketches by Eric Walters. The book surprised me so many times. Thank you Digital Literature Circle buddies for making our discussions awesome!