Thursday, February 17, 2011

25th Blog (DigLitCircs Discussion #3)

Good to see you again bloggers. I was the host last week for the Ottawa-Oshawa Digital Literature Circle discussion for Sketches by Eric Walters, and it was excellent just like the last discussion! It was great to be the host for discussion number two, and I enjoyed it! I'm happy to say that the third Ottawa-Oshawa Digital Literature Circles discussion for Sketches by Eric Walters has begun. We're halfway through in the discussions, it's going by so fast! This discussion will be posted on Karran's blog. Click here for the discussion so far! I know this is going to be another awesome discussion of our book! Stay tuned to all of the discussions. Thank you, and have a nice day of discussing!

1 comment:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Melissa,

Did you see the newest comment on my post from today? You should come check it out!